- 2000 - 2500 EUR
- 2500 - 3000 EUR
- 3000 - 3500 EUR
- 3500 - 4000 EUR
- 33 - 40 uur
what are you going to do?
At our client, near Weert and Eindhoven NL, you work together in a team of mechanics to keep our machinery running optimally. You perform general repair and maintenance work. Eliminates malfunctions (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic), and supports the conversion of the machines. In addition, you contribute to innovative developments in the machine park.
- Maintenance of machines in the field of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Finding and solving machine malfunctions.
- Converting the machines together with the operators.
- Contribute to innovative developments in the machine park.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and tidy work environment.
Who are you?
- Minimal MBO 4 working and thinking level, supplemented with a technical education (preferably mechanical engineering or mechatronics).
- You are a specialist in your position, you demonstrably have extensive experience as a mechanic in a production environment.
- You are stress resistant and you work independently.
- You work full time from Monday to Friday. This can be in a day shift roster between 06:00 and 18:00, or in a 2 shift roster between 5:45 and 22:30.
Your future employer!
Our Client is a progressive developer and producer of products for water drainage and access systems for underlying shafts. It offers products in the wide range of concrete products such as gullies, manhole covers, hatches and gutters such as drain, grid, cable and concealed gutters. For more than 80 years, our 100 employees have been ready to advise and support customers in the most diverse infrastructure projects at home and abroad. An informal working atmosphere is characteristic of the organization.
What do you get?
- After 1 year, a permanent job;
- A good salary, between €3200 a €3800 (Depending on knowledge and experience);
- 25 vacation days and 12 ADV days;
- Training opportunities, both internal and external;
- Travel allowance (Car, with fuel card);
- Clothing and personal protective equipmen.
Do you want to know more about this job? Please contact M@tchm@kers #Roermond